Things I Want to Punch in the Face - Jennifer Worick

This review was originally posted on One Curvy Blogger

A couple of weeks ago, I was having a bad day. I can’t remember why but probably because of something insignificant that irritated me until I was steaming – yeah, I can be a bitch sometimes. I was about to start doing the dishes and decided I needed an audiobook to keep me company. I browsed through my public library’s online audiobooks and came across Things I Want to Punch in the Face. It sounded perfect for my mood. I downloaded it and ten minutes later, I was too busy laughing my ass off to be annoyed!

Things I Want to Punch in the Face is compiled of 101 things that annoy the shit out of Jennifer Worick. Everything she lists, from Man Caves to Bucket Lists, she gives each a punch rating (from 1-5 punches) and an explanation and factoid about each thing that drives her bat-shit crazy.This is not a book to take seriously, it is humor after all. However, it is the perfect book to relieve some stress and to shake you out of a bad mood.

Not only was the book fun, but so was the narrator! It was obvious Rebecca Gibel put 100% effort into the narration, she really sold it. I would love to hear her narrate a book with characters. Her performance seemed made for Things I Want to Punch in the Face. This is my first audiobook narration from Gibel, but I will definitely be looking out or more of her works!

In conclusion, I recommend this book to anyone looking for a good time and a few chuckles! If you’re in need of a good laugh, I suggest you pick up Things I Want to Punch in the Face.