Blue Lily, Lily Blue - Maggie Stiefvater

This review was originally posted on One Curvy Blogger

Blue Lily, Lily Blue is one of those amazing, torturous reads that caused massive book slump after I read it. Even now – a month after reading it – I am having such a hard time putting my thoughts into words. Sigh. This is going to be a really short review.

2 Strong Reasons to pick up Blue Lily, Lily Blue

• Stiefvater is a magical word wizard and somehow manages to make me fall in love with her world and her characters every time I pick up her books. How in the world is she so talented at sneaking in those twists when I’m least expecting it? She’s been doing it for three books and I haven’t been able to predict them yet!

• The characters are just so hard to resist! Ronan is still as dark and mysterious as ever and Adam is… well, Adam. Determined to keep the peace and not be such a dick. Gansey and Blue are having a difficult time resisting their extremely forbidden attraction to each other and it it’s so heartbreaking to watch. *sob* Poor kids. Mr. Grey’s boss has shown up and is as determined as ever to get his hands on the Greywaren – with or without Mr. Grey’s help. Maura has gone on a search for Blue’s father and no one has been able to find her. So much is going on (as usual for Blue and the Raven Boys) and the adventure is more dangerous than ever.

Blue Lily, Lily Blue is basically a magical, bizarre, wonderful train-wreck that you do not want to miss out on!