An Inch at a Time - Heidi Belleau, Amelia C. Gormley
I was insanely intrigued by this book when I first read the title on NetGalley. I'm going through another BDSM M/s addiction, thanks to Tiffany Reisz, so what better to fuel my addiction than to read a short sexy book about a hot dominant teacher and his pet.

I was surprised and excited to find another smutty book that actually sounded like the authors (there are two) had a few brain cells!

... And thank god for a main character that seems to have flaws! James is a failing college student that struggles with an addictive personality (I know how that feels). He starts out going to the "tutoring" studies with Professor Carson hoping to exchange bad grades for sex. Boy, was he in for a rude awakening.

I'm also pretty sure I'm in love with Professor Carson. He reminds me of Soren (if you don't know who that is, read The Original Sinners series. Now!). He's a freaky, yummy sadist that scares the crap out of you, but also makes your panties melt.

This was a very VERY sexy read if you're into spankings and discipline. If your reading this just for the sex, you might be disappointed. There's only one actual sex scene.