A Touch of Sin - Christy Gissendaner
Julie hasn't been out for a night on the town in three years. She decides to visit her friend's bar, Out of Bounds and meets the sexy sometimes DJ, Sin, who happens to be far from the normal bar inhabitant. Suddenly, life as she knows it changes when she learns Sin is the Welsh god of wisdom and music, and he can shapeshift into the shape of a tiger! Her attraction to Sin takes backseat to helping Hal save his bar.

I’ve always been one of those girls that loves a good meet-at-a-bar romance novel. It might be my love of bad boys and biker chicks, but I've always loved getting my hands on books revolving around a bar. This book is far from the cliche bar romance that I'm used to. It was fun, original, and very intriguing. There was something about the book that kept me wanting more.

There were a few things that kept this book from being a five star read. Within twenty minutes of meeting Julie, Sin confesses his deepest, darkest secrets. What the heck? I have friends I've known for years that don't know my secrets, and he just blurts his out? Crazy. The characters move too fast for my taste, even though this is a shorter book than usual. It's also an issue that quite a few authors have, putting everything out there and not leaving any mystery. Mystery and curiosity are what keeps a reader's interest.

In the end, this wasn't a bad story. I enjoyed the plot and the characters very much. I'm looking forward to reading more by this author and I hope her writing continues to grow.

Many thanks to Night Owl Reviews for the opportunity to read and review.

Find more reviews @ No Book Left Behind Book Blog.