Rock Addiction (Rock Kiss Book 1) - Nalini Singh

• THE CHARACTERS ARE SO FREAKING SEXY. Rock Addiction is the story of a wicked lead singer falling fast for Molly the wary librarian. I don’t know about you, but when I hear “librarian” and “rock star” as descriptors for main characters instantly I'm more attracted. Yes, I’m that shallow. It was also really hot to watch Fox tear down all of Molly’s walls and masterfully charm her into a deeper relationship with him then the previously agreed upon "one month stand."

• ALL THE FEELS. Both Fox the rock god and Molly the hottie librarian have had some horrible childhoods. It was an emotional read as I watched them both overcome their pasts and embrace an honest, loving relationship.

• THE SECONDARY FRIENDSHIPS. Every new character that was introduced made me want to read their stories as well. Molly’s best friend, Fox’s band mates, Molly’s long-lost sister. I can’t wait to read more about these fictional characters that I’ve grown attached to in such a short time.

❝She wanted to bit his lower lip. Wanted to tug on the silver ring that pierced the corner of that delicious, toe-curling mouth. ❞

It took me a while to get around to this review. Not only was I packing for vacation and babysitting, but this book gave me a review slump. I fell in love with this book so fast, I was surprised by it. Nalini Singh is a talented author, but I wasn’t this into her Psy-Changeling series. Quickly after finishing Rock Addition I purchased the next two stories in the series. Every romance reader should give this book a shot. It was sexy, loving, and kinkier than I expected. I can’t wait to read more from this series!:D
This review was originally posted on One Curvy Blogger