Love Under Two Wranglers - Cara Covington

bite size reviews

Bite Size Reviews are short, sweet, and to the point. They are about a paragraph long, sometimes more, just an alternative way for me to write a review for a book I may not be inspired to write an in-depth review on, but still a way for me to track them on One Curvy Blogger. Inspired by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog.

page break1

Dear Curvy Blogger

Love Under Two Wranglers is the sexiest book I've read in quite a while. Lately I've moved away from the genre, probably for the same reason this book wasn't a favorite ... because it just wasn't anything new to me. Sure I loved the main characters, what book junkie wouldn't love a not-so-virginal librarian and two very un-virginal cowboys who love to read? But I've read it before. I wasn't an erotic menage that is sexy and new and exciting! So while I enjoyed Love Under Two Wranglers I didn't fall head over heels for it. I might try to read the other books in the Lusty, Texas series, because what an awesome name for a town! And a whole town devoted to menage marriages? Woot. Count me in!

OCB signature